Benefits to players:
- A full season's schedule of DVCHC games vs. universities in the region
- High quality education at some of the BEST institutions on the East Coast
- Full stats tracking, often streaming live from the rink or on our app
- Annual All-Star game on professional ice
- A chance to prove something at the DVCHC Women's Championship
- "Hockey Social" events and discounts
- Professional game photographs of you available from our DVCHC Media volunteers
- Player spotlight, 3 stars of the week and more recognition on web
- You no longer need to play for a school in the middle of nowhere to play competitive hockey
- If you're a beginner or are less skilled our teams are the perfect place to improve and still see a lot of ice. We take everyone who loves the game!
Benefits to your team:
- All of the above for your players
- All league games scheduled by the league, no hassle!
- Combined weekends to play long-distance universities
- Refs handled through us
- An equal vote in DVCHC meetings
- Trophies and awards for teams, players and coaches
- Access to fundraising, marketing and discount opportunities
- A full team page on our website & a free team app w/ player bios, pictures, stats, news and more
- Support and respect from each of our member teams and your DVCHC leadership
- Programs to help give back to the community
Above all, our teams emphasize teamwork and sportsmanship, working together to provide the very best in non-divisional, competitive college action. Future benefits include such programs as concussion training, recruiting / fundraising assistance and more. If your team needs help or improvement in any way we'll use our strength numbers to help.
The First Step:
The DVCHC is open to all college teams that are not playing at the divisional level. You must be able to meet our financial obligations and be willing to accept our bylaws. SEE HOW YOU CAN JOIN THE DVCHC by emailing below...
Email DVCHC WOMEN
today to express your intent or curiosity. Please include as much information about your team as possible. Best wishes.